iTEC is internationally recognised in 39 countries and is known to be one of the top qualifications in the beauty industry.
The main aim of the ITEC Level 3 Certificate in Microdermabrasion is to enable Learners to gain the necessary practical and theoretical skills in order to provide Microdermabrasion treatments to the general public and to gain employment in the Beauty Therapy Industry.
This qualification is suitable for Learners aged 16 and over and is designed to provide occupational competence at Level 3. It also provides a sound platform into further training at Level 3 and 4.
Why Choose the ITEC Level 3 Certificate in Microdermabrasion?
- This Qualification combines the full range of skills and knowledge for the Learner seeking employment or self-employment as a specialist in Microdermabrasion treatments at Level 3. There are other ITEC Diplomas at Level 3 that contain Microdermabrasion, however, they also contain the skills to perform other beauty treatments and electrical treatments. This qualification is suitable for Continual Professional Development for those already qualified and working in the Industry
- This Qualification is listed in the Ofqual Register of Qualifications
- This Qualification contains all the skills and knowledge required for employability at Level 3
- Learners may progress on to the ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Spa Treatments, the ITEC Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Skincare, the ITEC Level 4 Diploma in Spa and Salon Management, the 2 V2 ITEC Level 3 Certificate in Microdermabrasion – Specification Level 4 Certificate in Laser and Light Treatment for Skin Rejuvenation or the ITEC Level 4 Certificate in Laser and Light Treatment for Hair Removal
- This qualification does not form part of an Apprenticeship
- This qualification is recognised by all relevant professional bodies within the Beauty Therapy Industry for membership and insurance purposes at Level 3
Units included in the course;
613 Monitor and Maintain Health and Safety Practice in the Salon
819 Working In The Beauty Related Industries
821 Client Care And Communication In Beauty Related Industries
851 Apply Microdermabrasion
Course Dates & Fees
Courses to begin January 2020 – exact times and dates still tbc
Opportunities for Progression Once Learners have achieved the ITEC Level 3 Certificate in Microdermabrasion they may progress on to other ITEC or equivalent qualifications at Level 3 or 4, for example:
- Level 3 Diploma in Spa Treatments · Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Skincare · Level 4 Diploma in Spa and Salon Management · Level 4 Certificate in Laser and Light Treatment for Skin Rejuvenation · Level 4 Certificate in Laser and Light Treatment for Hair Removal